Thursday, July 21, 2011

EPIC-LIA

I am awesome because I am talented. Whenever I get insecure and think that someone is prettier and sexier than me, I defend myself and think about the positive things that I got.

I can sing. I don’t mean to brag but, I can really sing. I sometimes think that I’m better than those who get in talent shows like Pilipinas Got Talent or Talentadong Pinoy. But I only consider singing as a hobby. Music has been a part of me although out those years.  Until now. I started singing when I was three. My parents didn’t even enroll me to a singing lesson. Everything I do comes out naturally. I never really thought of joining a competition. I think it would be really desperate.

I act. I’ve previously done theater-ish play. I added “-ish” because it didn’t really happened in an actual theater. It happened in our school’s auditorium. In which people should buy tickets and watch. I love performing. I don’t get stage frightened. Unlike those people who think that they’re going to die once they were faced in front of a crowd with the lights on.

I like the way I think and my ideas. I always think before I act. I consider other people’s thoughts and not only mine. I look at the bright side when I handle a problem. I understand people’s reasons and not just get mad at them in some situations. I appreciate little things. I think that everything really happens for a reason. That’s why even how hard the condition is, I don’t complain.

I love unconditionally. Especially when it comes to my family and friends. I give them what I got without expecting anything in return. It hurts even more when they’re hurt. So as much as possible, I’d like to make them happy every single day of their lives.

By: Lia Amper

No comments:

Post a Comment